ES3000 Moisture Meter
1. Select the Moisture Meter device icon and choose Activate Device.
2. Select your current Ryobi Nation login credentials, or if new user, Create
3. Enter the 14-digit serial number and purchase date.
1. Remove red tab in the battery compartment to activate the batteries.
2. With the App open to the main screen, plug the device into the headphone jack
on your smart phone. With device connected, be sure the volume on your phone
is turned all the way up.
3. The device will auto-recognize and open the Moisture Meter.
NOTE: If the device is not found, disconnect the device, restart the App, and re-
connect the Moisture Meter.
NOTE: In order for the app to work properly, select Ok when asked for access
to the microphone, camera and location. These settings can be changed in your
phone’s dedicated settings.
4. Tap on current material name and select desired material type from list.
5. Insert pins into material, allow a few seconds for the reading to level out.
6. Water drop icon shows green, yellow, or red for quick indication of material
7. The full Operator’s Manual is available in Settings.
This Quick Start Guide is not a substitute for reading the operator’s manual included with the
app. To reduce the risk of injury, user must read and understand operator’s manual before
using this product.
Thank you for purchasing Ryobi
If you need assistance DO NOT RETURN TO THE STORE
Please contact us at 1-877-578-6736
Before getting started, please visit
There you can find How-To Videos, Operator’s Manuals and
the most current list of compatible phones.
App from the App Store or Google Play Store